Monday, April 27, 2009

It's been too long...

23 days left of school, but who's counting?! Yikes! A few weeks into my chemistry class. So far, so good. We've mostly been working on math, which I'm not too bad at, so I've got an A! Ha. Hopefully it lasts! This class is less stressful!
I'm excited for my birthday this weekend. Sort of. Is your life what you expected to be at 27, or whatever age you may be? I don't really know what I had envisioned at this point...I don't know that I actually ever did. I don't feel as old at 26 and 360 days as I thought I would, which I guess is good!
I'm getting very excited for my summer schedule, although, a little nervous! I'm sure that will pass after the first day. 
Some other things I'm looking forward to are San Diego to see the DBacks and relax, as well as my step-brother's wedding. Otherwise that's about it.
Dear Chase, 
Please stop getting sick. I can't afford you.
All my love, 
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment