Wednesday, October 6, 2010

You Suddenly Complete Me

Gooooooooooood morning!

Every day for the past two weeks I've said, "I can't believe it's already _________ (insert day of week)!" It's sort of a good thing the weeks are going by fast, I guess. I don't know what we're rushing along for, but  it always makes work feel a little easier.

This past weekend, J and I went to Flagstaff and brought the dogs with us. It was quite an adventure from the car ride, them having lunch with us (and Chase getting loose and wanting to hang out with us), and even going to the park for Octoberfest and the great dog park that Flagstaff has. The weather was wonderful and it was a nice, relaxing time. I was excited we got to see my brother. I'm so glad he decided to go to NAU and he is too! It's such a great place. Ahhh.

Anyway, this week is testing so we don't have any groups. Yesterday I got tons of work done and I'm hoping to do the same this week. Jonathan has fall break this week so he's been catching up on HIS laundry (he is terrible with laundry!) so it's been nice to come home to less to do. We also decided to join the gym they just opened in our neighborhood. I'm SO excited to start going. And I'm really going because it is so close and J is a great motivator. We went last night and did 20 minutes of cardio, then about 45 minutes of machine stuff (build me some muscle!). I'm also interested in their yoga class and I think I'll go tomorrow. Doing yoga at a gym is such a better deal than a yoga studio. Even though the levels might not be as varied, I'd rather pay $25 a month for a gym than $150 for a month of yoga!

This weekend is Megan and Andrew's wedding (don't cha love weddings?!) and that is about all we have planned. I have one more week of school after this week and then I get fall break. Yay! It kinda stinks we don't have the same fall break now since I switched districts but I'm kind of a loner and enjoy that time :)

Contract time!

No comments:

Post a Comment