Saturday, October 16, 2010

I Got 25 Bucks and a Cracker

Aye.

The week is over! And I'm on fall break. Best break ever. Why? Because there is no pressure. No pressure to go on vacation, no pressure to have a plan every single day, and no pressure to plan for the next school week.

Really, my job is super. I had Thursday and Friday to sort of "catch up" on things and no students. I took this time to think about the chances of it raining next week so that I could get up in the morning, crawl downstairs with my down comforter, open the windows, and snuggle up on the couch and watch the boob tube all day. Doesn't that sound fabulous? Who cares if it's still 90 degrees out? I'm so looking forward to these days.

Last night, the hubs and I went to one of our favorite places, Amano. I love it because it's in our neck of the woods and it's a lovely neighborhood tiny restaurant with gourmet dishes but a casual atmosphere. I usually order the same thing and last time we went I had the pizza special, which was delicious. This time i tried the eggplant rollitini. Filling, but very good. It came with a side of orzo with garlic and collard greens and roasted veggies. Yum! I went to bed at a modest 8:30, falling asleep on the wrong side of the bed, and woke up at a lovely 8:00. Wow. We hit up the gym, then I proceeded to eat more food with my sis. I really like food.

Anyhoo, I'm a little late, but I'm ready to bust out the fall / Halloween decorations soon. I first have to find them. My first attempt at the attic was unsuccessful. I'm sure they're in the garage. Of course I wouldn't look in the easy spot first. That is my Saturday evening. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment