Friday, September 4, 2009

Let's spend it up

Oh man, are my lymph nodes swollen! I'm still in my pj's...yes, it's 2pm. Hey, it's my day off!

Today I did the Wii fit because I was trying to unlock more yoga but after 30 minutes I only unlocked balance games (which I'm terrible at) and strength training (which I did a few of). I felt so great doing my hula hoop and weird exercises and then when I was done felt yucky again!

I suppose I should be doing something a little more useful today...however, sometimes I just need to be okay with lounging! It's so weird how much pressure we put on ourselves to always be busy and always be accomplishing something. I have to tell myself, "Hey, it's okay if all you've accomplished today is taking the dogs to the Starbucks drive-thru.

I am hoping that True Food Kitchen has some drinks on their menu that will "cure" me tonight. I'm dying for a caramelized onion and fig tart and kale salad!

I guess I'll take a shower so when J gets home I'm not in the same clothes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment