Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Do you wanna tangle or do you wanna go it alone?

It's been a while! I can't believe I have 1 week left of my math class and then I can apply to the nursing program! That's so crazy! I'll be taking my final in CHM this week also and I really have and want to do well but once my other classes started I sort of put it on the back burner so I really have to catch up this week. I'm doing a pretty crappy job with it though! Gotta get back into the groove. Perhaps I'm still in my Vegas mindset.;)

Speaking of Vegas... I feel old! HA. It was fun but I feel like I don't really want to let my guard down there. It's just so sketchy sometimes and cheesy of course. It was fun but I feel like I owe Katy a crazy evening. We will be going to Flagstaff next weekend so I'll see what I can do. I'm so excited! After that, my adventures are pretty much over:( As for Blink and MCS it was AWESOME. I can't believe I was such a trooper on the floor. We were like 5 rows back and it was crazy. I was dripping with sweat, though. Groooooosssss! We even got upgraded to a suite. It was awesome. I felt like a rock star! 

Anyhoo. I think it's about time to get a job. Everyone will be going back to school soon and all this free time is making my mind crazy. We ventured through a huge step and I feel like my mind went backwards and freaked out kind of. Weird. 

Well I'm going to try and clean up a little, study, then hopefully work out. Mom is coming over tomorrow for her birthday and I'm cooking dinner. Hope it's good! 

Adios,
E.

No comments:

Post a Comment