Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I can't wait to learn so much more information than I've known or ever thought I would know on my way to being a nurse. I can't wait till I can answer Jonathan's random questions he's asked me for years. I can't wait until I don't have to look at 25 kids who are hearing one thing you're saying and you can see it literally flying out the other end. I can't wait until I get treated with some respect by the outside world. I can't wait until I don't have to take home hours and hours of work after school and on the weekends. I can't wait until I don't have to answer to the AZ Department of Education because they have no idea what they are talking about and have never been in the classroom and have no clue on research and best practices and what works for kids. I can't wait until I feel like I am putting my brain to good use.

Off my pedestal, 

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment