Sunday, March 22, 2009

I've made up my mind, no need to think it over.

Another weekend comes to an end. At least I am looking forward to an upcoming three day weekend! Really want to go to Flagstaff, but thinking we should be more economical. 

Yesterday was a good day. Long... Got to see Allison and hang out for some girl time, and see John and hang out for some girl time. And then I really wanted to see Lydia at the Clubhouse and my sister (my show buddy) was out of town. So Jonathan was a trouper and came with me. We had a very nice evening and drank Bud Light after Bud Light. Now today I'm trying to catch up, like always, with everything.

Almost done with my BIO class! Doing fine, just wishing I had more time to devote to it on the weekends but I'm usually catching up with lesson plans, ILLPs, ELL plans, etc. I know I will really miss being in the classroom, but when I think of all of the time I spend on the extra nonsense (because that is what it is...nonsense) I will know I've made the right choice. 

Well I'm going to make the bed, fold some laundry, and continue working on teacher stuff. Until next time,

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment