Sunday, June 21, 2009

I Did It

Slowly but surely, things are weighing off my shoulders! I took the NET on Friday and I passed. Well, I knew that I would pass, but I was so worried about the reading section. The time FLIES by, and I'm a fast reader! I looked at the time on question 20 of 33 and I had 7 minutes left. Yikes! That put way too much pressure on me and I would lose my place in reading, I would read really fast, and then I would have to go back and read it again! Needless to say, I would have like to have done better but I did as well as I could with what I had. Having taken the practice test, I knew the time would be an issue but was hoping time would magically go slower at the actual test:)

I can't believe I am almost done with Summer I. Although I'm glad it's over, I don't think I would like to take a class like that in the summer again! It's so fast-paced and such difficult material. I'm making it, though. I can't imagine if I had to work though! Of course I never seem to be 100% satisfied with what I'm doing and always think I can do better. 

Anyways, on a totally unrelated note...I purchased Amazing Grass Superfood quite a while ago but haven't been using it totally regularly. Starting yesterday (or Friday, I forget), I am incorporating it into my diet somehow (via green monster, water, orange juice) and am hoping that all of the hoopla and testimonials will ring true. I'm hoping to see a noticeable difference in my energy level, appetite, and skin complexion. I also ordered some Amazing Meal so I'm excited to use that too. 

Well this week is pretty lax compared to last. I have lab & lecture tests tomorrow, have to get my fingerprints renewed (you know, since they change), have dinner with Allison, and return/get a new dress for the actual wedding. I found a reception dress (originally $180 on sale for $59!). Other than that, cleaning and putting away clothes. Off to study some muscles.

Till I pump you up,

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment