Monday, June 1, 2009

Everything I Do.

Well, I survived my first real day of community college! I was so nervous last night and freaking out about what to wear because, well, I wear teacher clothes almost every day of my life. I have to say I enjoyed being in the classroom again, especially when I haven't heard everything the teacher is saying 204 times in my life. Once I got in the room, I was fine. Just nerves:)

It feels really weird right now. I feel like I have NO responsibilities, although I have quite a few. I am enjoying the unpredictability of it all, yet am freaked out at the same time. I loved driving to the mall after class, at an unpopular driving time, eating lunch alone, and just hanging out. Loved it! I'm sure it may get old soon, but enjoying it while it lasts.

Well, I better get to my reading, considering we went over two chapters in lecture today from my 1,000 page textbook. Also have my midterm this week, then San Diego and the beach and the DBacks! YAAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment