Sunday, May 3, 2009

Dial 1-900-Mix-Alot

My first day of being 27. Wahoo. I had a lot of fun on my birthday and was so glad to see the Dueppens, the Franklins, and Jessie, and of course all of my other friends. I just don't get to see the former EVER!  It really meant a lot:) Today was unproductive, but that's okay. I worked my butt off for a few days so that I could do nothing today! 
My abs are so sore from yoga! I did the advanced and it kicked my ass! I didn't even realize I was working my abs! Great, I'm out of work out commission for a few days;)
We booked our San Diego trip! Yay! That's my birthday present. I love it there. If Jonathan wasn't so scared of natural disasters, we'd live there. I really want to go to Portland and Seattle soon. I've been to Seattle but not in a very long time. 
Today I listed 20 textbooks on eBay. Don't know if anyone will buy, but I thought I'd try it out. Don't think I'll make a career out of it though. Trying to make some money for my summer school textbooks, which will be around 40o Benjamins. Yikes!
Okay, off to watch the Simpsons and Family Guy. And I suppose I need to finish my homework. Ugh. 

Ta Ta,
E.

No comments:

Post a Comment